Boost your heat and your performance with the ultra lightweight Furnace Comp wetsuit. Delivering on sustainability without sacrifice, Billabong’s coldwater competition performance wetsuit is now made with innovative eco materials. Geared for competition, the coldwater fullsuit is lined at the front and back panels with incredibly lightweight and strong Graphene-infused yarns, now infused with 100% recycled fibers, keeping you warmer and faster for longer. Made from upcycled car tires, the eco-conscious Smart Foam is topped with Airlite Recycler jersey, now made from 100% recycled materials, radically reducing both weight and wind chill. A Comp chest-zip entry system allows for an easy on-off. Every layer is constructed with incredible flexibility for optimal performance.
Men’s 4/3 hooded wetsuit.
- Chest zip entry.
- Exterior: Airlite Recycler — our most flexible, perforated stretch jersey is now made from 100%recycled materials.
- Smart Foam: upcycled car tires and neoprene scraps combine to create the highest thermal retention and lightweight stretch combination.
- Lined with Graphene Recycler + panels at the front and back body.
- Airlite stretch lining at sleeves and lower leg panels.
- Comp II Chest Zip Entry.
- Welded and GBS sealed exterior seams, machine applied stretch tape to high-stress areas.
- Water-based adhesive