Our top shelf wetsuit is now warmer and lighter than ever. Updated with the newest technology for the 2018/19 season, the pinnacle of wetsuits is now made with 300% stretch smart foam, adding more heat and flexibility. Made from upcycled car tires, the eco-conscious smart foam is topped with a no soak external jersey, holding 30% less water, radically reducing both weight and wind chill. On the inside, our warmest carbon fiber lining traps body heat, adding to the suit’s thermal retention without adding weight. The incredibly efficient and ultra warm suit is topped with a Drymax entry system to keep water out and heat in. The ultra lightweight and high stretch material combines with anatomic strategically shaped seams for the ultimate performance wetsuit.
The nuts and bolts
5/4 Hooded Fullsuit.
- Recommended Temperature: FRIDGID - 3°C - 10°C / 37°F - 50°F.
- The pinnacle of wetsuit innovation.
- Stay Warmer: 100% furnace carbon lining maximizes warmth and minimizes
- weight. A custom Fluid quick dry pattern channels water, dries fast and is ultra flexible.
- Stay Drier: Drymax chest zip entry: semi dry zip with internal membrane stops water.
- Quick dry top layer: dry to touch in seconds, holds less water, creates body heat-trapping pockets.
- Stay Flexible: Anatomic strategic shaped seams with X-flex back panel flex zones.
- Smart Foam: made from upcycled car tires, Smart Foam provides 300% stretch while maintaining the highest thermal retention.
- No Soak External Jersey: Holds 30% less water, keeping you warmer and radically reducing wind chill.
- 100% AX1 Premium Superflex Neoprene, the finest high performance neoprene available.
- Dislocating chest zip entry.
- 100% welded external seams,