Our friends at Rip Curl Canada are looking for a new candidate to fill their Marketing Coordinator position!
This exciting role will see you coordinate and execute all facets of Rip Curl marketing in Canada. The successful candidate must have all the skills, confidence and charisma to:
• Manage Rip Curl’s annual media schedule – develop advertising in line with Rip Curl’s goals and maximizing the value from our ad dollars.
• Develop relationships with key brand partners, fashion editors, social media influencers, with the aim of providing the brand and its products greater exposure.
• Manage and execute the Rip Curl events program, including the Country’s premiere surf event – The Rip Curl Pro Tofino.
• Take the reins of the Rip Curl Canada social media execution
• Distribute Rip Curl Marketing assets (POP, Digital assets, Sales promotions) to our account base to help drive sales in store.
• Key liaison for Rip Curl athlete’s – provision of seasonal product, drive PR and media, provide social media direction.
Reporting directly to the VP of Sales and Marketing, the successful candidate will have a strong affinity to the surf / snow lifestyle, needs to be willing to travel, surf and ride pow whilst getting paid for it.
Previous marketing experience or action sports retail is a bonus. Bilingual French / English is also beneficial.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria and can make a difference in this important role please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than February 28th, 2018.